Stem cells are not used to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease as a first-line treatment. However, stem cells have the potential to treat a wide range of diseases. If a first-line therapy either fails to resolve the symptoms or produces intolerable side effects, you may then elect investigational modalities of treatment such as stem cell therapy. The potential benefits of autologous stem cell for eligible patients may include improvement in certain chronic degenerative diseases, and the results and degree of benefit vary by patients. The most widely used areas being studied are chronic degenerative, autoimmune, cardiac, and inflammatory conditions such as:
- Crohns disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- and many more.s
Are Stem Cells The Long Awaited Answer to Chronic Conditions?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), The first trial of stem cell transplantation treated irradiated nuclear workers. It then developed into a routine treatment that can cure more than 90% of patients with haematological malignancies and non-malignant disorders in the early stage of the disease if an optimal donor recipient combination is available. Today more than 50.000 transplants are carried out annually worldwide and they are increasing each year. Stem cell transplantation also remains the last hope for patients with advanced or refractory disease.
Years of research and extensive ongoing clinical trials have shown us that adipose tissue holds the highest concentration of adult stem cells in the body - about 500-2500 times more the bone marrow. We use the latest technology, that we helped develop, to extract the highest number of regenerative cells and growth factors from the smallest amount of adipose tissue harvest. Harvest may sound a bit scary but it is actually very comfortable and it's considered a minor procedure. You may even get a little sedation! Removing stem cells through this method results in a much higher cell counts, which in turn can provide you the best possible outcome.
The cells we extract are your cells which are prepared and given back to you in under two hours. All protocols used in this process are within strict guidelines set forth by the Global Alliance of Regenerative Medicine USA (GARM-USA). GARM-USA is internationally recognized in the field of regenerative medicine, using both stem/stromal cell-based and bio-cellular therapies for a number of health conditions.
They can also regenerate damaged or aging tissue and greatly improve age-related conditions like erectile dysfunction, slowed metabolism, and fatigue. Additionally, these stem cells have been shown to significantly reduce the symptoms associated with lung conditions such as COPD.
A typical Stem Cell treatment for autoimmune and chronic disease condition may include any of the following:
- Meet the treating physician. Go over the entire process. Answer any questions.
- In-depth medical history and physical exam.
- Exam may include EKG, Chest X-ray, or other studies if necessary.
- Personalized laboratory workup (blood and urine), if necessary.
- Other tests as indicated by the primary physician.
- Day #1 Review test results and exam by the treating physician
- Day #2 IV Vitamin Therapy - Myer's Cocktail
- Day #3 LightStim LED therapy, full body, 40 minutes per treatment
- Day #5 LightStim LED therapy, full body, 40 minutes per treatment
- Day #7 LightStim LED therapy, full body, 40 minutes per treatment
- Day #8 Stem Cell Intravenous Infusion Therapy 250M - 500M Regenerative/Stem Cells
- Day #9 LightStim LED therapy, full body, 40 minutes per treatment
- Day #11 LightStim LED therapy, full body, 40 minutes per treatment
- Day #13 LightStim LED therapy, full body, 40 minutes per treatment
- Day #15 Discharge exam and evaluation by the treating physician